Friday, November 29, 2013

for amenable children


I've wanted to take our Christmas card photos for weeks now, and finally today we had about five minutes before it was going to be too dark outside. So I quickly dressed the children and sent them outside. Taking family pictures, even just in our backyard with a tripod, can be stressful. But these kids had good attitudes and were patient with me as I adjusted their positions and straightened their hair and made them stand still and smile. I am thankful for their easy going natures and I hope we got a good shot! (Otherwise, we're doing this all over again after church on Sunday. And I really don't want to have to do that.)

Also, please know that I would never send out Christmas cards without our heads attached to our bodies. I just didn't want to ruin the surprise. :)

And now let's eat some more pie.

2 comments:

  1. Just the knees are cute enough. (And we had to go back and do it twice! NOT fun and not good attitudes the second time, mostly since it was twenty freezing windy degrees out!)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!