Saturday, November 30, 2013

for the temple


I couldn't think of a better way to end this month of gratitude than with a trip to the temple this afternoon with Mike. This is what happens when I attend the temple: My love for my husband increases. I have a greater desire to leave the things of this world behind and seek for the better. My dedication to my family is strengthened. My spirit is lighter, and my joy is greater.

I am thankful for these blessings. I am thankful for the perspective that attending the temple gives me, and for the peace it brings.


I have so enjoyed this month of gratitude. I hope it has been a happy one for you. I know it has been for me! Thank you for reading, and for playing along. You guys are the best.


For more information on Mormon Temples, go here. If you live in Arizona, and would like to go inside a Mormon Temple, you are in luck! The new Gilbert Temple will be open to the public before it's dedication starting in January. Find more information here. Email me (barefootstephanie@gmail) if you'd like a friend to go with you. I'd be happy to!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you, Stephanie. Loved reading your month of gratitude posts. You're an inspiration to me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your posts this month have been beautiful! I love this last one especially. This temple is very dear to me. I cannot wait until my next visit to the valley so I can see the inside of the Gilbert Temple!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem like the sweetest person Stephanie! Your family is so lucky to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am grateful for the temple, too. Thanks for these wonderful posts. I wasn't on the computer a lot in November, and so I came on now and enjoyed a little more gratitude from your perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am grateful for the temple, too. Thanks for these wonderful posts. I wasn't on the computer a lot in November, and so I came on now and enjoyed a little more gratitude from your perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!