Friday, October 23, 2015

happy weekend


We have our first Halloween party this weekend. Finishing Oliver's costume is top on my to-do list today. I am really pleased with how Stella's turned out. We had a fitting after school the other day and she couldn't get the smile off her face. She will be Princess Buttercup from the Princess Bride. She has just the right hair for it this year. I don't love Halloween, but I do like seeing my kids enjoy dressing up.

The best news around here this week was the weather, for sure. Oh, it was a relief. Cool, breezy days make everything feel easier. For instance: I forgot an ingredient for dinner the other night and had to run to the store real quick to get it but it was no big deal because it wasn't a million degrees outside! It's the little things.

Hooray for fall. And hooray for the weekend, too! Watch out ice cream. I'm coming for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!