Friday, May 23, 2014

happy weekend


I stayed in bed this morning, reading my book. Stella is still sleeping as I type! There were no lunches to pack, no homework to sign. No one to rush out the door. We're thinking of going out for doughnuts in a little bit. Then maybe we'll go to the library. Happy summer vacation to us! We're so glad it's here.

We always forget to make plans for Memorial Day weekend, so I am sure it will find us at home, doing our normal weekend things. That lawn isn't going to mow itself, after all.

Have a happy weekend!

2 comments:

  1. That's a very early start to your summer! Our summer starts in June, and we're so anxious for it as well! I still have 2 rooms marked for deep cleaning that I am planning on getting to before Summer starts. Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My last child of five finished public school last year. I feel disoriented these days. No excitement over summer vacation, one day kind of runs into the next. I miss that joyful rush through the door on that last day of school and the children all excitedly deciding what to do first! Now every day is or can be a lay in bed day and I kind of don't like it! Have fun with your sweet children!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!