Monday, January 06, 2014

a new week


Well, the kids are back at school this morning. It's bittersweet. We had such a nice, relaxing break, but there is only so much loafing around we can do before we start to get on each other's nerves. Plus the house is a complete disaster. I'm going to take my time this week putting it back in order.

Our little office spot is ready for the new year, though. My talented friend, Beth, had a flash sale on her paintings this weekend on instagram (@elizabethannstudioart) and I was lucky enough to snatch one up. It is beautiful and serene and immediately puts my mind in the right place. I hung it over our workspace to remind myself to keep things uncluttered and clean.

4 comments:

  1. I love your office and that painting! It's so uncluttered. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks great there! I'm so glad you got that one. It will be happy in your serene home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was hard to adjust to the chug chug of real life after break. I have just finished the big after Christmas deep cleaning and I'm starting work again. Hello 2014!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it looks awesome. i love that painting!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!