Saturday, November 16, 2013

for our Stella


I can't believe it, but this girl is six today! In my mind, she is still a pudgy two year old with a cute little bob. But then I see her long, lean legs, and her flowing, golden hair and I realize that she has gone and grown up on me. Stella is a friend to everyone, she always has some sort of ailment that needs attention, and she is as stubborn as her mother. She knows what she wants, and she knows how to make things happen. I can't imagine our family without her.


She had two of her favorite cousins and her best kindergarten friend over for a little tea party this afternoon. There was a fashion show, brownie sundaes, and a princess movie with popcorn. Perfect for a girl turning six, I'd say.


1 comment:

  1. Yay! We love that girl so much. Happy birthday Stella.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!