Friday, August 23, 2013

Anything under 100 degrees will do.


Yesterday I was feeling out of sorts. But I had an Anthropologie coupon burning a hole in my pocket and a free morning, so Elliot and I headed there first thing to see about spending it. I tried on e v e r y t h i n g in the store. Nothing felt right. We went home empty handed. Blah.

I spent the afternoon cleaning out my closet. Because that's what I do when I feel out of sorts. Don't you? In the midst of the cleaning I realized something. It's not that I don't have things to wear. It's that it is too hot outside to wear any of them! Ah! I need a change of season and I need it bad.

It's the only kind of change that I can really get behind.

I'm hoping for cooler temperatures this weekend. How about you?

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for cooler temperatures too! I don't know how you do the 100+ weather! I hate being hot! :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't blame you. Think I would feel the same way. Tooooo hot!!!
    Love you
    Grammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. when i go to look for something just for me, i usually go home empty. its when i have all 4 kids and a little bit of time that i find 10 shirts i love and want all of them. ahhh. good luck there with the heat. its cooling down here and i'm trying to be happy about it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!