Tuesday, November 29, 2011

our town


Elliot and I went antiquing yesterday. Should I have been doing laundry, or sewing dresses, or getting over my cold in bed instead? Probably. But the Antique Plaza was calling my name. I didn't find what I was looking for, but we had a good time anyway. Which brings me to my gratitude post for the day. I am thankful for our town, for the small bit of history here, for the good and diverse people, and that even though I didn't grow up here, it feels like home.

2 comments:

  1. oh that is one of my favorite things to do! Fun fun. I could spend hours in there. it's like you could spend a day and only see 1/100th of what is in there ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your gratitude posts are some of my favorite posts on any blog! they're so sincere and not super sappy: they just ring true.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!