Wednesday, October 05, 2011

winners and rain, glorious rain


It rained last night! And not only did it rain, but the air was cool. Like I needed a sweater 70 degrees cool. I've never felt anything so wonderful. Just when I thought the heat was going to be the death of me. Oh, I love the end of summer.

And now, happy congratulations to


and 

 !

rachel, you are the new winner of the DownEast Girl giveaway! shauntel, you won something from DownEast Woman! Hooray for you both. Please send your order info to me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com asap, and I will forward it on to DownEast.

Giveaways are so fun. We should do it again sometime.

1 comment:

  1. Last night was some serious bliss. Finally!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!