Friday, January 06, 2006

Meet Steve and Susan


These are Mabel's favorite Barbies. They are named Steve and Susan. Mabel's Nana gave her the Barbie doll, so we decided that it should be named "Susan" after her. When we got the Ken doll, "Steve" was the natural choice (after Grandpa, who is married to Nana). They go on lots of adventures together, but mostly they get married and play house. Mabel has a pretty creative imagination, and if she doesn't think anyone is watching her, she will play alone long enough for me to get things done around the house. I keep telling her to play with Oliver, that's why we have him, but he's not quite up to her level yet. I can't wait for the day that they can play well together. I know they will be good friends.

1 comment:

  1. oh no, we may have the pink version of that cute toile babystyle chair! this is creepy stephanie, what next???

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!