Sunday, November 12, 2017

for kids who like each other


I heard laughter coming from the living room as I was in the kitchen working on dinner. After a long day of fasting, my kids were waiting to go to Nana's house to eat. They could have been grumpy with one another but they weren't. They were having fun together. I am thankful for kids who genuinely like each other. I love that Mabel will come home from a stake dance and stay up late telling Oliver all about it, and that Elliot wants to sleep in Stella's room any night that's not a school night. They will have each other much longer than they will have me and Mike, and so I am grateful for their friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!