Wednesday, November 08, 2017

for enough


I don't really like cooking dinner. It is one household chore that I'd gladly skip if I could. But tonight our young women's group went to Feed My Starving Children to pack meals for impoverished people in the Philippines and it was a good reminder of how blessed I am that I am able to feed my children every day. I don't know why I was born into this place and time, where I have enough while so many others in the world do not. But it's good to remember and hopefully in the remembering I will be more generous with my own resources. And maybe I won't mind cooking dinner so much anymore. I am feeling grateful to have enough and some to spare tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!