Wednesday, November 30, 2016

the temple


I try to go to the temple once a week, but because of illness or Thanksgiving or other things, I haven't been able to go for the last few weeks and I've missed it. I am thankful that this morning, I made it happen. When I go to the temple, I feel peace and an overwhelming love from my Heavenly Father. I think going to the temple makes me a better mother and wife and friend. And I always, always leave feeling lighter and more optimistic. I am thankful to live so close to a temple, and I am thankful that my schedule allows me to visit often. The time I spend there is the best of my week.

To learn more about mormon temples, go here.


And this concludes another month of Thanksgiving. Thank you for following along! I really believe in the power of gratitude. Recognizing my blessings and expressing gratitude for them makes me a happier and more content and more generous person, I hope. I look forward to this month all year long and I am thankful to have been able to post here each day. And now, welcome December!

Don't forget the Worldwide Day of Service to kick off the 25 Days of Service tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I have enjoyed your posts each day and been inspired by them. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!