Friday, November 25, 2016

siblings


This morning, Stella and Elliot were complaining that they were bored so I sent them downstairs and told them them to play a game. Next thing I knew, extreme giggling was coming from the basement family room. I am so grateful that my children are friends with each other. I've never been good at setting up playdates for them, and I am thankful that they have learned to play so well with each other instead. I especially love it when Oliver joins in.

We had a really relaxing day at home filled with leftovers and pajamas and naps. I hope you did, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!