Monday, November 14, 2016

prayer


As I knelt by my bed this morning to say my prayers, gratitude for this simple act washed over me. What a privilege and blessing it is to pray to a loving Heavenly Father who hears and answers my prayers. I haven't always been the best at it, but as I have made a greater effort to really pray, and not just say prayers, I have recognized a difference in my life. Taking a few minutes to center myself in the morning, speaking to my Heavenly Father, makes my day feel more peaceful. I am more aware of the needs of others, and I am more generous. I am thankful for the privilege of prayer.

If you have a few minutes, here is one of my favorite talks on the subject:

1 comment:


  1. Your thoughts on prayer are heartfelt Stephanie. I agree with you.
    - Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!