Thursday, November 17, 2016

health


Ever since we reduced the amount of added sugar in our diet, our health has improved. Not that we were often sick before, but we are certainly sick less often now. I am thankful that our bodies have the strength to do the things required of them--that we can go to school and complete housework and run and play and serve.

I have been reminded of how fragile life and good health can be lately, and I am thankful for the blessing of health that my family enjoys.

1 comment:

  1. Along with a low sugar diet we also make broth from chicken bones, carrots, celery, and onion skins. Chicken soup is a preventative measure to sickness too, we feel.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!