Monday, November 30, 2015

for this blog, but mostly for you


When I started blogging ten years ago, I never dreamed that I'd still be doing it today. But here I am, still plugging along. And I am so happy to still be here! I am thankful for my blog, as silly as that sounds. It has helped me to be more deliberate in how I live my life. Writing here has cemented my beliefs and strengthened my resolve in so many areas. Thank you for reading, and for always being so positive and supportive. You are wonderful people out there and I've never felt anything but love from you. Thank you!

Elliot and I put up the Christmas decorations today. And I think we'll pick out a tree tonight for Family Home Evening. Christmastime is officially here, and that means my month of Thanksgiving has come to an end. It has been great. I hope you feel the same.

Thank you, November!

3 comments:

  1. Your month of Thanksgiving was lots of fun! Thanks for sharing your gratitude with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have enjoyed reading your blog over the last 7 years. So many yummy recipes too! Happy December!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie,

    I love your blog! It is such an inspiration to read about your commitment to your faith and family. Thank you for continuing to write!

    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!