Monday, November 23, 2015

for the end of the day


My favorite moment of every day is the one at the end, when I am climbing into bed to watch a show with Mike. The dishes have been done. The floor has been swept. Prayers have been said. And the kids are tucked in bed. My life is not particularly stressful, but there is still quite a bit of relief in this moment. I made it. We survived another day. I am thankful for this calm, quiet time.

Mike and I are really into Madame Secretary right now. Have you seen it? We're almost done with the first season on netflix. #BessMcCordForPresident!

2 comments:

  1. Love this one! It's the same for me. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's what I'm watching too!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!