Monday, October 05, 2015

status report


Are you ready for a major trip recap? I hope so, because it's coming. What's a blog for, if not to post vacation photos, right? Mike had a conference in Washington DC last week, so we took the kids out of school and made a family trip out of it. It was fantastic! I can't wait to tell you all about it.

We got home late Friday night, just in time for General Conference to start on Saturday. Did you watch? I'm excited to share some of my favorite talks here. Oh man, they were all so good. As always, they were just what I needed to hear.

Hope your weekend was a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!