Friday, May 01, 2015

happy weekend


We brought Elliot's rocket launcher to the school yard for family home evening this week. If you happen to be in the market for a good rocket launcher, we love this one. It doesn't look like much, but it blasts a two liter bottle hundreds of feet in the air. The bottle goes so high that it even disappears for a few seconds. It is so fun. Our ground crew was way more pumped than they look in this picture. Trust me.

Also, have you been watching the new season of Call the Midwife? Every episode is so good, isn't it? I watched number 5 while I was sewing yesterday and I found it to be particularly tear inducing.

The boys' big fathers and sons campout plans were foiled by Oliver's fourth grade orchestra concert tonight, but I think Mike is going to take them to a hotel in town instead. That means it's just me and the girls and some ice cream and a red box because we know how to party.

What are you up to?

2 comments:

  1. Doesn't Call the Midwife just keep getting better and better? My favorite night of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving Call the Midwife-all those babies! Thanks for the rocket launcher info-in my Amazon basket for some boys future birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!