Thursday, May 07, 2015

chocolate chip cookies


I've gotten almost completely out of the habit of baking treats. It was hard in the beginning, but I don't miss it so much anymore. Last Friday night, though, Mabel had a strong hankering for chocolate chip cookies, so we got out the kitchenaid and tried a new recipe. These salted chocolate chunk cookies from smitten kitchen hit the spot. I'd make this recipe again in a heartbeat. They were chewy, but still sort of fluffy, and chock full of chocolate. We only had chips on hand, but I think they'd be even better with the chunks called for in the recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!