Friday, April 10, 2015

happy weekend


Did you have a good week? We had houseguests - my parents plus my little sister and her baby from Germany. We did important things like introduce Ben to tacos and give him his first official haircut. It was fun, but I ended up with a sinus infection, so I probably wasn't the best host. I'm feeling better now, and there is a lot I want to share here next week. We have to talk about Conference! And other exciting things, too! I'm sure about it.

See you soon, but first, have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I've been without my computer so haven't read blogs - but whatev Steph! You were a great host. It just went by too fast. It was like a dream. Glad your sinus infection has gone away! love you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!