Monday, January 05, 2015

resolutions


It's not too late to make some New Year's Resolutions! In fact, I think that's what we are going to do for Family Home Evening. Lindsey makes a great Resolution kit every year (which includes a printout for kids) and I am excited to use it tonight with my little family. You can find it (and this pretty photo) here. Thanks Lindsey!

I feel like my head has been stuck in a fog since Christmas. We all came down with a rotten cold and every bit of motivation that I had going in to Christmas break disappeared. Instead of organizing myself and my house and my life to get ready for the new year, I stayed in my pajamas and huddled in front of our space heater.

It felt really good to get the kids off to school this morning and I am ready for a fresh start. I think I'm going to spend the day nailing down my resolutions while I fold the laundry and wash the sheets and pick up the house.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:19 AM

    I have some resolutions in mind, too, but it's a good idea to have the kids make some, too. Maybe we'll do that tonight, too. After we clean the church. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!