Monday, December 01, 2014

welcome December


This weekend we put up our Christmas decorations, including this mini tree filled with family photos from my grandmother. Our house feels cozy and festive now. It makes me happy.

I'm finished with my thankful posts for the season, although I am not finished with feeling thankful. I am thankful for you! Thank you for following along and for always being so kind here. I hope you have felt an increase in happiness and contentment in your life this month. I know I have, and there is no better way to kick off the Christmas season.

Hooray for December!

1 comment:

  1. We just finished decorating as well! Of course, after a major deep cleaning. But the house is so warm and Christmassy. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!