Friday, September 12, 2014

happy weekend


The other night, we finished the always hectic homework/dinner/bath/bedtime routine with a little time to spare. I love when that happens. One of my greatest pleasures is reading in bed, and I love when my children are able to do that, too. Stella is discovering chapter books and it makes my heart happy for her.

Any fun plans this weekend? I think yard work might be on our agenda. And maybe ice cream. So I guess that makes the yard work ok.

I hope the morning air is crisp and the leaves are starting to turn wherever you are! Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. What an adorable photo. :) I miss those days with my daughter, since she is now grown, but she and I did hang out together last night watching a romantic movie, so that was fun.

    The air is very crisp here now and I'm liking it. My family and I are traveling to the far southern tip of our state this weekend for the annual family reunion.

    Have a nice weekend,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to find an antique farm table and am going looking tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your site from Sarah at Clover lane. I love to read too and think there is nothing better than getting lost in a good book. My second grade daughter discovered the Rainbow Fairies chapter books and reads them every night. It makes me beam to see her, like your daughter, reading before she goes to sleep. Thanks for a wonderful blog. I love your inspiration to slow down and enjoy the moments.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!