Friday, April 25, 2014

naps and overdue babies, and some nice weather, too


I realized this week that my life was seriously lacking in naps. I used to be really good at napping, but somewhere along the way, I started skipping them and putzing around the house, or sewing instead. That was a mistake. I am a much happier, more productive person when I take a little nap. So I've resumed them, when I can, and I feel fantastic. Turns out I wasn't hungry or busy or overwhelmed. I was just tired.

Other exciting news: It's going to be nice this weekend! Not too hot. Chilly, even. Oh, I can't tell you how much I appreciate nice weather after a few days of summer-like heat. I have big plans to spend all of Saturday outside.

My entire family is on pins and needles right now, waiting for my little sister to give birth to her first baby. He is overdue and we are anxious. Plus, she is so very far away (she lives in England), so we feel extra concerned, I think. Come on baby Weis! We are ready for you!

I hope it's going to be nice wherever you are this weekend, too. Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Joojie is going to have the most delicious baby; I can just feel it. So hard to wait when the due date has *past*!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!