Friday, February 21, 2014

week in review


We had a good week. My parents were in town until Wednesday and we love when they come to visit. It means eating out and staying up late and pretending we're on vacation, too. We even managed to squeeze in a quick game of backyard baseball. Oliver is gearing up for baseball season. Hooray! Baseball season is my favorite. His first official practice was on Thursday, and Elliot wishes so badly that he was old enough to play.

This weekend will probably find me and Mabel up to our elbows in flour in the kitchen. We have quite a few things to bake for her girls camp fundraiser on Saturday. We're even trying out a couple of new recipes. I'll be sure to share them next week (but only if we liked them).

Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a perfect week. I always enjoy your photos. I've been a reader of your blog for a long time. Your description of when your parents come to town reminded me of happy memories of when mine used to visit (or when we used to visit them) and it was like that - a vacation. Mine now have lived next door to us for 8 years and they are 88 and almost 84 and the fun days of vacation-like visits are over with, but I'm glad that we had it for a time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo is perfect, so sweet. It steals my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girls camp?!?! How old is she? They let 9 year olds go to girls camp now?! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!