Friday, February 28, 2014

Peter Rabbit


Yesterday afternoon, we came upon an injured bunny. He was a sweet, furry thing who proceeded to break the hearts of all of my children. They wouldn't leave his sad little side. But he's so skinny, they said. And his legs are hurt. And can we please take him home! I hope they will always remember how their dad, with his stellar internet searching abilities, stood in that parking lot with his phone, and found a woman nearby who would take in the bunny and (hopefully) nurse him back to health.

That Mike is one big softy, don't let anybody tell you different.

Have a happy weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Sweet bunny. I adore Peter Rabbit :) Your yummy bars in last post also look like something I must make soon!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!