Tuesday, November 19, 2013

for Oliver


This morning I had a quick errand to run across the park. Oliver was dressed and ready for school, so I asked him to do it for me. Here's the thing about Oliver: he is always willing to help. He is such a kind, obedient boy.

If Elliot is upset about something, Oliver will get him to laugh instead. If Mabel is working on a school project, Oliver will be there to assist her. If Stella needs someone to play with, Oliver is her guy, even if that means playing with Barbies. He is such a good sport.

When he was four years old, he was inches away from being hit head on by a very large pick up truck that was barreling down the road. I still can't even really think about it. But he was saved that day, saved for something special, I just know it. I can't wait to see where this life takes him.

I am thankful for his calm presence in our home.

1 comment:

  1. yes indeed Oliver is one very special boy.

    love and Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!