Monday, November 11, 2013

for lazy mornings


I love mornings when I don't have to rush about or pack lunches, when I don't have to hurry Stella, the world's slowest morning-mover, along. I love mornings when the kids wake up and start playing together and I don't have to interrupt them or tell them to get dressed. I am thankful for slow mornings like this.

Today we are thinking about all of the servicemen and women and their families who have blessed us with their devotion. We are thankful for them, too.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, have you mentioned where you got those awesome spindle beds? they are fab and i'm looking for one for my daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my favorite kind of days too! Slow mornings are my kids best mornings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. quiet mornings -- hurrah for them. tomorrow is going to be one -- thanksgiving break is here at last!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!