Friday, October 18, 2013

Boston, Mass: A Report, part three


After Candlepin bowling together one night, my brother's family introduced us to Kimball Farms. Oh man, I don't think I've ever had better ice cream. Elliot's vanilla cone was as big as his head, and my gingersnap molasses was right on par for that drizzly fall evening.


Kimball Farms also has a giant arcade. I'm pretty sure the kids loved it.




Back at the house and time for bed. These guys are all such pals. Thanks for the matching jammies, Henry!

4 comments:

  1. I had gingersnap molasses as my last Kimballs cone for the season. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a huge fan of your blog and to think you were right nearby! I live right near Kimballs. It's like a celebrity was here and I missed it! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you go candle pin bowling in Harvard? That's my hometown :) Also grew up on Kimballs it truly is the best. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those matching and the boys wearing them are the cutest. Glad you got a nice taste of cool weather fall! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!