Tuesday, April 02, 2013

I'm babbling.


Elliot found me this morning while I was making my bed. I really had no other choice but to stop what I was doing and hug him. Our morning cuddles are some of the best moments of my day.

In other news, I have already made a complete mess of my new sewing room, as I am in the middle of making two prom dresses. I am determined to finish them this week. It feels like I haven't done much else besides sew for the past few days. I don't love being on a tight time schedule, but I do love sewing pretty dresses. It feels good to use my sewing brain.

My mom comes into town tomorrow. When I told the kids she was coming, they literally jumped for joy. It was really sweet. We probably won't do much, but I'm sure it will be fun anyway.

What are you doing this week?

1 comment:

  1. My Mom made my prom dresses. I went when I was a Sophmore and a Junior. I know it was stressful for her, but it sure meant a lot to me. My kids would jump for joy if she were coming to visit too. She passed away in November. I'm glad your Mom gets to visit with your family. I think it's something I took for granted.
    Thanks for sharing. I love your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!