Friday, April 19, 2013

Hip hip hooray for the weekend!


Mabel plays the flute in the 5th grade band. Last night was their big end of the year concert. Their set lasted for less than ten minutes and left me with a big grin on my face. Oh, 5th grade band, you try so hard. A for effort!

Do you have any exciting plans this weekend? I am just really happy that it's not a million degrees outside yet, so hopefully we will head outdoors and do something fun. But first, we have a little league game tonight. I can't wait. It's just so old-fashioned and American, isn't it? I love it.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Just stopping by to say I love the title of your blog and chosen path. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:54 PM

    lovely post. i love all the images of your blog.
    Modular Kitchen Collection

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!