Friday, March 29, 2013

signing off for the weekend


This is one of my favorite weekends of the whole year. The weather is supposed to be gorgeous, and I am excited to get out and enjoy it with my family. Other things I am looking forward to: our Easter program at Church, ham + funeral potatoes for dinner, wearing a new dress (if it arrives in time!), and watching my kids dash like mad around my in-laws yard looking for hidden eggs.

I hope you have a very happy weekend, full of family and good food, and hopefully some time to reflect on our Savior, (and maybe a nice roll down a green, grassy hill) too.

We watched this video as part of our Family Home Evening this week. If you haven't seen it yet, it's a great way to spend 7 minutes.

See you next week!

2 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend! That green grass looks really really good to me-can't wait to send me boys out to do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easter weekend is the best! Ours will be quite different this year since we are moving into our new home, but it will still be fun and exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!