Friday, March 08, 2013

It's the weekend!


It's raining today. That makes me happy. Sometimes I spend all of spring dreading summer, that I forget to enjoy it. So it's nice to stay inside and be cozy for a few more days.

We made a very successful trip to IKEA yesterday, where Elliot had to try out all of the beds, of course. With realistic eye closing and snoring, even. We are getting ready to do some bedroom switching around here, which is always fun. But first I have to figure out how to hang wallpaper. Thank goodness for youtube.

Next week is our spring break, so this weekend feels extra exciting. I hope you have a good one!


6 comments:

  1. what are you switching and which ones get the wallpaper???
    You are alwys doing something creative and it just make your house a true home and it always looks so special
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wallpaper! Yay! I am excited to see. I would like to do some more in my house as well. Can we get together spring break? You guys are welcome here we can play or go to the park just down the street.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I chuckled when I read your comment about spending spring dreading summer. I feel the same way about fall here in Michigan. It is sooo pretty but I know what is next! Winter is soooo long! I tell myself the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wallpaper!! Good--you figure it out and show us how. My hubby keeps saying we should hang some in our little half bath off the kitchen. There are some really great ones out there now, but I don't have a clue how to do it:) I sure do love you happy little blog! have a great weekend!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are moving rooms around too! But not till summer. Emma gets her own room and feels so big about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't stop smiling at that photo, I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!