Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I love Thanksgiving, no. 2.

the Los Angeles Temple, where Mike and I were sealed together, nearly 9 years ago

My faith brings me peace and hope always. It is the foundation upon which I have built my life. It has influenced my decisions and directed my plans. It has made me who I am. I am grateful for my knowledge of the Savior and His plan for me. I know what my purpose is, and I know where I am going. This year and every year, I am so thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.

beautiful photo found here

3 comments:

  1. Ditto and I love that Temple (I grew up about 15 miles from there). Enjoy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful picture of the Temple... I live in Australia and our closet Temple is Melbourne, 1 hour flight from me. Love to go there as well. x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!