Sunday, January 29, 2006

I'm a Magical Unicorn


"I'm a magical unicorn, rainbow colors and glowing horn.
We'll have lots of fun today, if you come with me and play."



This is Mabel's favorite thing in Arizona. (Arizona means Nana's house, by the way.) She loves this unicorn. It goes with her everywhere when we are here. She sleeps with it, eats with it, she takes it outside to look at the fountain, and she gives it hugs and kisses if she has to leave it, even for the shortest time. It sings a song and it's horn glows. It even has pink eyes.

5 comments:

  1. That song was in my head all day yesterday. I had just gotten it out of there. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is the name of this toy? I'm searching everywhere trying to buy one. Please help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you remember where you bough it? What's the name?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need this exact toy does anyone know where u can get it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone still have one of these? I know this posting was long ago but I would like to buy one of these for xmas. Still have one?

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!