Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Home

We're home, but it doesn't really feel that way anymore. While we were in Arizona for Christmas, we found a house. We didn't buy it, but we probably will. It is strange because it is not in the neighborhood, or even in the city that I thought we would end up in, but the moment I walked into this quaint fixer-upper, I knew that we would be enormously happy there. It has loads of potential, and the ideas are already swimming around in my head, making it hard to sleep at night. I am excited and ready to get to work. The dark pink shag carpet has to go, so do the popcorn ceilings, but it is a great house. It has a humongous backyard full of mature fruit trees that backs up to a nice park and a fabulous elementary school. I know it doesn't look like much, but I already love it.

1 comment:

Hello! Thank you for your comment. I'd love to respond, and it is much easier if your account is linked to your email address. Or, you could just email me at barefootstephanie@gmail.com. Thank you!